If you are interested in having an off-grid lighting product or system tested and receiving our business development support, please review the steps below. In the context of Lighting Global, off-grid lighting systems are stand-alone rechargeable electric lighting appliances and kits that can be installed by a typical user without having to seek help from an electrical technician.
Click on each stage of the testing process below to access a description of what happens at that stage and read the associated policies and guidance.
- Initial Engagement
- Initial Screening Method (ISM) Testing (optional)
- Quality Test Method (QTM) Testing
- Web Presence
- Apply for Associate Status (optional)
- Market Check Method (MCM) Testing
- Associate Renewal (AR) Testing
- Lighting Global Intellectual Property (IP) Policy
We also offer a short brochure, available in both English and Chinese, that provides an overview of the testing process.