Lighting Global works to rapidly increase access to off-grid solar energy for the hundreds of millions of people living without electricity world-wide by catalyzing the market all along the supply chain. Our first programs pilot programs began in Africa, before we expanded into Asia and other geographies around the world.
Follow the links below to learn more about our work in:
Global Quality Assurance Labs
- Schatz Energy Research Center
- Shenzhen Academy of Metrology and Quality Inspection
- Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems
- The Lighting Laboratory Institute for Nuclear Science & Technology
- Solar Lighting Laboratory, The Energy and Resources, Institute (TERI)