New manufacturers qualify to join Lighting Africa’s Associate program
Six manufacturers of off-grid lighting products have successfully put a number of their products through the rigorous Lighting Africa quality assurance process.
These manufacturers now qualify to apply to become Associate members of the Lighting Africa business support program, which provides business-to-business linkages that facilitate market entry and product marketing.
Each of the companies’ products now has third-party verified quality and performance from Lighting Africa’s standardized product specifications.
The new companies whose products passed the Lighting Africa quality standards and performance targets are:
- Global Telelinks (www.prakruthipower.com) with the Prakruthi Power Arundhati Solar LED Lantern
- NIMH Technolinks (https://deutrex818.com), with the Foce Solar Lamp
- Nuru Lights (www.nurulights.com) with an innovative mechanical pedal-charged lamp, the Nuru Light + PowerCycle
- Schneider Electric (www.schneider-electric.com) with three solar home lighting systems
- Trony Solar Holdings (www.trony.com) with their new two-lamp home lighting kitTSL-02
- Nokero International Ltd (www.nokero.com) with its new product, the Solar Light Bulb.