- 使得您的产品有资格参与大宗购买项目，像是基于绩效的融资（Results-Based Financing）, 营运资本融资，并能够参与其它由世界银行，Energising Development (EnDev)，联合国难民署(UNHCR)，和荷兰发展组织(SNV)资助的项目。
- 您的产品将被列名于点亮全球官网的产品页。每一个产品公开列出的内容包括: 官方发布的产品证书 (Verification Letter)和标准产品规格表(SSS)，以清晰易懂的方式向潜在买家展示产品的核心特点和优势。
|未矫正有条件性合规 (Conditional Pass)||$2000|
|加速验证方法 （AVM）||Up to $6000|
|最初筛选方式 (ISM) 测试评估及报告||$500|
* 质量验证服务包含设计检验计划，在进行测试前评估产品包装和用户使用手册，协调随机抽样规程，监督测试，审核测试报告，为符合点亮全球质量标准的产品颁发证书(Verification Letter)和标准产品规格表(SSS)，并将产品列名于点亮全球的官方网站。该服务不包含产品测试以及测试费用。
Get Your Products Quality Verified
If you manufacture off-grid solar energy systems, there are many reasons to join the more than 50 companies who have had their products quality-verified by Lighting Global. Here are just a few:
- Signal to investors that your company is committed to quality. A number of institutions that invest in the off-grid solar sector consider quality verification in their due diligence process.
- Gain entry for your products to markets in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, and Tanzania, where Lighting Global quality verification and associated laboratory test reports can be used to demonstrate compliance with national standards. These are examples of a growing number of governments that are introducing minimum quality standards.
- Bring your products to the attention of professional buyers. Many distributors, microfinance institutions, and other companies around the world are looking for quality-verified products to offer to their customers.
- Qualify your products for bulk procurements, results-based financing schemes, working capital facilities, and other programs funded by governments and development partners such as the World Bank, Energising Development (EnDev), The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), and SNV Netherlands Development Organization.
- Get your products listed on the Lighting Global products page. Each public listing includes an official verification letter and a standardized specification sheet that clearly communicates your products’ key attributes to interested buyers.
- Have confidence that your products are tested correctly and test reports are accurate. Our team of experts oversees the development of test plans, answers questions from the laboratories, and reviews every test report before it is delivered to you.
- Learn how your products compare to your competitors’ products. For each product that meets the quality standards, we provide a confidential benchmarking analysis that compares your product to other quality-verified products along with a number of dimensions.
- Get help bringing your products into compliance with the quality standards. If your product does not meet one or more of the quality standards, we will identify the reasons for failure, give you tailored guidance on how to bring your product into compliance, and work with you to retest and reevaluate the product.
Product testing costs are not included in these fees. Testing costs are determined by independent testing laboratories, and must be paid directly to the test lab that conducts the test. Manufacturers who wish to have their products tested must contract with an approved laboratory for testing services.
|Failure to correct a Conditional Pass||$2000|
|Standard Quality Verification Service||Price (USD)|
|Base Fee for Market Entry Testing (QTM)||$300|
|Base Fee for Renewal or Retesting||$100|
|Sampling (per event)||$500|
|… per Pico product||$250|
|… per Solar Home System (SHS) kit||$350|
|… per unique additional component without a battery||$60|
|… per unique additional component with a battery||$100|
|… per new or revised product family||$200|
|… per non-plug-and-play product||$500|
|Additional & Optional Services|
|Benchmarking Analysis included in Cover Letter||$100|
|Accelerated Verification Method (AVM)||Up to $6000|
|Initial Screening Method (ISM) report review and evaluation||$500|
|Co-Branding (per co-branded product)||$400|
|Daily Energy Service Recalculation||$200|
* Quality verification services include designing a test plan, reviewing packaging and user manuals prior to testing, coordinating random sampling, overseeing testing, reviewing the test report, and if the product meets Lighting Global Quality Standards, creating a Verification Letter, Standardized Specification Sheet, and a listing for the product on the Lighting Global website. Product testing is not included.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions about our pricing for quality verification services is available here. An explanation of October 2019 pricing changes may be found here.
Contact the Quality Assurance team at email@example.com to get the process started today!